We process personal data of customers and debtors. We appreciate the trust you place in us and are committed to protecting your privacy.
With this privacy statement we want to explain to you why we collect certain information and how we protect your privacy.
1. Who is responsible?
Boozt24 B.V. is located at Hogehilweg 18, 1101 CD Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number 58471219, and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Boozt24 Finance B.V. is located at Hogehilweg 18, 1101 CD Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number 73638951, and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Both are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
2. How do we protect your privacy?
We adhere to the privacy rules. Our website and IT systems are well secured. We take measures to prevent misuse of your data.
3. What do we use your data for?
We use your data:
- To perform factoring services;
- For collection and debtor management;
- To prevent fraud;
- To comply with laws and regulations;
- To keep track of our contact with you;
- To enable you to use the technology we use to arrange your financing if you are a customer of ours or to process your payments if you are a debtor of our customer;
- For refinancing receivables.
4. From whom do we receive your data?
We receive personal data from:
- Customers with whom we have a (factoring) agreement
5. With whom do we share your data?
We share your data with:
- The provider of the financing platform Boozt24 Applications B.V.
- The representative of our bondholders Stichting Boozt24 Finance
- Our financier ING Commercial Finance B.V. (information about the processing of your personal data by ING can be found at https://www.ing.nl/de-ing/privacy-statement)
- Incassobureaus en/of gerechtsdeurwaarders, voor zover noodzakelijk voor inning van vorderingen.
We also share your data with third parties if:
- This is necessary for the purpose of the processing and the task of the persons or third parties involved;
- It is required by law;
- We have your permission for this.
6. Your rights
Your rights are regulated by law. You may:
- Request your details from us.
- Have your details changed if they are incorrect.
- Have your data removed. It may happen that we cannot delete your data. This may happen because we still need it or because we have to comply with a law.
- Object to certain uses of your data. Such as, for example, receiving e-mails with offers. Our emails contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe. You can also call. In other cases, you must clearly state why you are objecting so that we can assess this.
- Stop your consent. Have you given us permission to use your data? Then you can withdraw your permission later. We will no longer use your data from that moment on.
- Transfer your data. Such as when you have provided data to us with your consent or on the basis of our agreement. You can transfer it to another party or to yourself.
Temporarily restrict the use of your data. Such as when you have objected to the use of your data.
7. Do you have a question, tip or complaint?
We do this, for example, if something changes in the laws or regulations. You will always find the latest version on our website. This latest version is from Januari 1, 2023