2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this website and is stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers, or those of the relevant third party, on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and to make it interactive. This code is executed on our server or on your equipment.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (aka pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to map traffic on a website. To do this, web beacons store various information about you.
5. What cookies do we use?
A brief overview of the cookies we place:
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we ensure that you can visit our website more easily. This way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit our site. We may place these cookies without your permission.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the experience for our users. We gain insight into the use of our website through statistical cookies. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
On this site we use advertising cookies, with the aim of gaining insight into campaign results. We do this on the basis of a profile that we create based on your behavior on https://boozt24.com. These cookies link you as a website visitor to a unique ID, but these cookies will not profile your behavior and interests in order to show personalized advertisements.
5.4 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Since these cookies are classified as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place them.
7. Cookies in- of uitschakelen en verwijderen
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions of the help function of your browser.
Please note: our website may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after permission when you visit our website again.
8. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can submit a request to access your data that we process.
- Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will accommodate you in this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
Hogehilweg 18, 1101CD Amsterdam
Telephone number: 085-0270079